about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // an eager emerald wallpaper for may



Happy May! It's time for a new calendar wallpaper, this time with May's birthstone of an emerald!

The thing I love about this month is that it reminds me of Nanny, my grandma who passed away. Her birthday was in May, so when I see an emerald birthstone, she comes to mind. And isn't it nice that things like that keep special people close?

Plus, I do think that emeralds and emerald cut stones are pretty fantastic.

For this month, enjoy a wallpaper with an emerald-cut emerald! Download the size you want and add it to your desktop or lockscreen on your phone or tablet.


And just for a few fun peeks back at April...

Peapod Necklace

Keeping with the green theme, I made these peapod necklaces as a Mother's Day project for Handmade Charlotte. You can add one pea bead for each kid in the family!

Oh, and I got to design some Peter Rabbit I Spy game cards!

Mother's Day Locket Printable

Necklaces must have been on my brain because I also made a printable kid craft locket. It's a wearble card that you can fill with a photo or a hand-drawn self portrait.

Felt Tote Bag

Finally, among other things, I sewed up this felt tote bag for The Spruce Crafts. The bag itself was designed by Sherri Osborne, but then I updated it and added some extra felt decoration (Felt-Fetti from Benzie Felt!).

And now, it's time to get back to sewing, stitching, and oh so much crafting!

PS: Happy birthday to all the May birthday babies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!